This website does not collect personal data from users without their knowledge, nor are they transferred to third parties.
In order to offer you the best service and in order to facilitate the use, we analyze the number of pages visited, the number of visits, as well as the activity of visitors and their frequency of use.
Responsible for the data treatment
The data controller is the company INTERFLEX, S.L., with tax identification number (NIF) B08213621 and registered office located at Muga street 1, Polígon Industrial Pla d’en Coll in Montcada i Reixac (Barcelona) and zip code 08110, SPAIN.
The personal data that may be collected directly from the interested party will be treated confidentially, always with your consent, and will be incorporated into the database of INTERFLEX, S.L. It can be deleted by the interested party in case of withdrawal. To unsubscribe or for any query related to the processing of your data you can write to email@example.com
Personal data may be used for the following purposes:
– Providing a service
– Manage the contractual relationship
– Improve our products and Services and control their quality
– Attend inquiries and requests
– Communications to manage the business relationship
– Comply with applicable laws and regulations
– Send business information that may be of interest
Your personal data will only be used to fulfill the purpose for which it was obtained, and it will not be possible to process the data collected for a purpose that is not compatible with it.
The legal basis for your data treatment is:
- The consent you have given us. However, it is possible to withdraw such consent at any time, without affecting the commercial or contractual relationship. You can withdraw consent by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The execution of a contract and the provision of a service; it allows us to manage the contractual and commercial relationship with INTERFLEX, S.L. and pay attention through any of the available channels.
- Legitimate interest, in order to
1) Properly manage our business
2) Manage our product and service offering and publicly available information
3) Improve our customer service and ensure a correct user experience on the website
4) Contact you
5) Meet statistical and market research purposes or satisfaction surveys
6) Evaluate the effectiveness of advertising
- Compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations.
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they are collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from the purpose, in addition to the periods established in the rules of archives and documentation.
In general, personal data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation, including communications to the Ombudsman, Judges and Courts, interested in proceedings related to the complaints filed.
Rights of stakeholders
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about the processing of their data carried out by INTERFLEX, S.L.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, limitation and opposition to its processing, as well as not be the subject of decisions based solely on the automated processing of your data, where applicable, by writing to email@example.com